Department of Pre-university Training of Foreign Nationals (DPTFN)
Kazan State Power Engineering University (KSPEU) is one of the three specialized Power Engineering institutions in Russia.
There is a Department of pre-university training of foreign nationals at the University.
This department is aimed to teach Russian to individuals, as well as to improve their basic knowledge of general subjects in Russian. The main objective of training is to prepare foreign nationals to enroll in KSPEU and other Russian universities.
The department of pre-university training of foreign nationals enrolls all interested individuals for the preparatory courses on the following conditions:
- by the assignment of the International Department of the Ministry of Education and Science of the Russian Federation;
- on cost-recovery basis – in accordance with the enrollment contract.
The preparatory courses start in October.
The duration of courses is 10 months.
(Groups of students arriving (for a valid reason) later than February, get an individually planned schedule of their training process and their regular vacation period is shortened (this also results in changes of dates when the study program is to be finished)).
Upon completion of the training and after passing the certification exams, foreign citizens receive a state standard completion certificate and can continue their education in KSPEU or in any other educational institution of the Russian Federation.
When applying for the courses all foreign national are to submit the following documents to the Department of pre-university training of foreign nationals of KSPEU:
- application form of a foreign citizen (website www.kgeu.ru);
- the original foreign educational certificate equivalent to the Russian Federation state standard of education if necessary with a proof of its equivalence;
- a duly certified translation of a foreign educational certificate and its transcripts. The text of the document can be verified (by choice of the document holder ) by a Russian notary or consulate of the Russian Federation in the country issuing the certificate of education ;
- a copy of the identity document of a foreign citizen;
- a copy of the migration card and visa, in case the foreign national has arrived in the Russian Federation using the entry visa;
- medical certificate of health, signed by the authority of the country from which the foreign national has arrived with its certified translation into Russian;
- HIV blood test, with its certified translation into Russian;
- insurance policy health insurance (the contract with the insurance company is signed directly in Kazan or in the University) ;
- 10 pictures 3 × 4 cm ( matte ).
For more details, please, contact:
Head of Department of pre-university training of foreign nationals
420066, Krasnoselskaya Str., 51
Russia, Tatarstan, Kazan
Official web-site: www.kgeu.ru